After Soren and Magnus/Reuben's return to Oak Valley, Nikki suggests that they recruit people to defend their town in case of any trouble from Janice and her mobs. Everyone except Ivor is hot on the idea, and it backfires drastically. When Nikki ignores Ivor's attempts for him to make her take the hint that this isn't his ideal idea of a good plan, as well as his suggestion to mark a territory so the mobs keep the distance, he questions her leadership and believes HE should take the lead. Angered, he collects the townspeople who also wonder if Nikki has the right idea and starts his own band of rogues, determined to fight against Oak Valley. Nikki, Petra, and Magnus/Reuben head to the Outlands to try to reason with him. Will they succeed, or will things backfire horribly once more?
- Chapter 1: Livin' it Up! (TBA)
- Chapter 2: Power in Numbers (TBA)
- Chapter 3: One out of All (TBA)
- Chapter 4: The Rebellion (And Not the Good Kind!) (TBA)
- Chapter 5: My Mistake, My Responsibility (TBA)
- Chapter 6: Another Backfire! (TBA)
- Chapter 7: A Battle Lost, A War Begun (TBA)
Throw a party or keep it secret?
Search for recruits in Beacon Square or Glowstone Street?
Take the night shift or not?
Bring Petra and Magnus/Reuben or go alone?
Make peace or pick a fight?
- Ivy and the Rogues
Thoughts on the Story
Again, say what you need to say.